Dr. Harmon's professional staff realizes that your time is valuable and works as a team to make your visit flow smoothly and efficiently. Administrative staff, technicians and other medical professionals provide attentive care.
Dr. Harmon participates in the following medical insurances:
Dr. Harmon Accepts Medicare and most major insurance plans.
- AARP (As a supplemental to Medicare)
- AARP Medicare Complete (Takes the place of Traditional Medicare; A Referral may be needed, check the back of the card)
- Affinity Health Plan, Inc. (Needs Referral/Script)
- American Group
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan, Inc.
- Empire Blue Cross and Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Ship
- Fidelis Care
- Freelancers Co-Op
- GHI (EmblemHealth)
- HealthCare Partners
- Healthfirst New York
- Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP)
- Health Republic Insurance
- Child & Family HealthPlus
- Local 1199
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Railroad Medicare
- United HealthCare of New York, Inc. (United & Oxford)
Please check in with the receptionist when entering the office and present your current insurance card and photo ID.
For new patients, please click on, print and complete the following forms and bring them with you to your first office visit:
HIPAA Consent Form
Review of Systems Form
For an after-hours medical emergency, please note that the office number is forwarded to Dr. Harmon's answering service. A response should be received within 30 minutes.
You may send an e-mail to the office to ask a question or make an appointment. Office e-mail is monitored only on days the office is open. In case of emergency, call the office, do not send and e-mail.